Creative Services Director
Central London, London
£40,000 – £50,000 + benefits
Are you a Creative Services Director with an interest in developing and implementing communications campaigns on a global scale?
In this omnichannel role, you will focus on the Chinese travel market, contributing to high quality creative ideas and designs, taking marketing solutions for clients in the luxury and fashion retail sectors to the next level.
This role would really appeal to someone with experience in a Creative Services Director role (ideally client-let), a strong command of the Adobe suite and a portfolio that demonstrates a range of integrated ideas.
As Creative Services Director, you will:
- Provide support to both local and central Marketing teams to deliver campaigns for leading global luxury and fashion retail brands.
- Produce final artworks and visual assets, providing big thinking on top clients and tactical campaigns.
- Undertake research of marketing communication trends, crafting innovative proposals to capture account growth and new bus opportunities.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Creative team processes, methods and best practices.
- Create strategies to address customer and business needs / goals across multiple channels.
- Analyse competitor activity and relay findings to the wider team.
To apply, you’ll ideally have:
- A Creative Services background.
- Proficiency across the Adobe landscape, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of integrated ideas.
Bonus point skills and experience:
- An understand of the Digital Chinese ecosystem and visual codes as well as Western Luxury codes.
- Familiar with wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- HTML5 and CSS3 skills.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.