£35,000 – £38,000 + 10% bonus
Hybrid working (1 day p/w in the office)
Our client is a global strategic technology and payments partner. They deliver seamless personalised shopping experiences to over 29m international shoppers, who in turn generate €22.9bn revenue.
With 2,000 employees spread across 50 countries, they integrate with 300,000 point of sale systems in a number of luxury retailers and brands including Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, Liberty’s, Apple, Cartier, De Beers, Hermès, Rolex, Dior and Jimmy Choo.
Their products include tax-free shopping, smart data and intelligence, marketing and sales, POS technology and payment solutions.
We’re hiring for a Copywriter to join our client’s customer-facing team.
The Copywriter will build and take customer communications in a fresh direction, overseeing the tone of voice for customer communications across all channels.
This will involve creating and validating content, ensuring consistency, and improving comprehension to deliver strong storytelling that enforces business objectives and underpins KPIs.
Some of the responsibilities include
- Build upon, develop and maintain the customer tone of voice and guideline.
- Develop customer communications, writing compelling copy across all channels (digital and print) – including web, email, marketing campaigns, membership programmes and video scripts.
- Edit and proof all copy before go-live. Take a data-driven marketing approach to guide copy decisions.
- Present creative briefs and finished projects to senior management teams.
- Work on multiple simultaneous projects, collaborating with colleagues from different departments.
- Make use of digital management tools – including CMS’, SEO software and web analytics software such as Google Analytics.
To apply, you should have
- Experience working as a Copywriter, in-house or agency-side (fashion, travel or lifestyle experience is a plus).
- Strong creative copywriting skills and a dedication to best-in-class content.
- Experience producing and leading on copy & content projects.
- A fluency for language, style and tone, and a passion for storytelling.
- Knowledge of different editorial styles, content types and formats.
- Experience with visual content development and research & insight.
- SEO knowledge.
The perks include
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- An extra day off for moving to a new house; 2 days off for your wedding; 3 days off for charity / community days.
- Private healthcare and medical cashback plan.
- Competitive pension plan.
- Virgin gym membership.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.