£70,000 – £79,619 + benefits
Over the past few years, we’ve scaled the global Customer Experience Team (a hybrid startup-consultancy) in one of the world’s most powerful brands. The team encompasses Product, Strategy, Design, Analytics and Implementation. They design and deliver experiences for customers – connecting the customer’s devices with the brand and world around them.
With over 150,000 employees spread across almost 200 countries, our client has innovation at their core and is proud to be building products and services that leave a positive and sustainable impact on society, the environment and in education.
They are an organisation that enrich lives with a cross-functional, international environment built upon transparency and empathy. With almost 40 nationalities in the UK HQ, they embrace diversity and encourage applications from mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles – seeking to learn from these different perspectives.
As Commercial Manager, you will form part of the Business Operations team, building relationships with various global stakeholders and collaborating with teams across the programme of work.
What will this involve?
- Assist the Head of Business Operations by tracking and managing the commercial aspects of the programme.
- Financial management – including cost efficiency, management of OPEX & CAPEX, market coordination and distribution of costs.
- Office management – including managing purchase orders, supporting visitor prep, facilities management, H&S and office equipment
- Resolve contractual and commercial issues.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to review and improve efficiency of commercial processes.
- Work in a global environment across multiple markets, ensuring costs are recovered and reported accurately.
- Produce a forward view of the commercial plan with key milestones to be tracked and managed.
- Manage the purchasing department stakeholder group, ensuring activities are communicated and aligned.
- Manage and develop supplier relationships, monitoring and reporting on performance and compliance.
- Escalate risks and issues where appropriate.
- Oversee the preparation and management of service contracts including tracking against contract terms and monitoring compliance with contractual obligations.
- Oversee license management and tracking of usage including management of related change requests.
- Support RFP processes from identification through to contract signing.
- Chair the weekly governance forum.
- Support management of budget and spend profiles.
- Represent the company in third party interactions and negotiations.
We would like you to have
- Experience working as a Commercial Manager (or similar) in an enterprise environment.
- Commercial and contract creation experience.
- End-to-end RFP experience.
- Commercial negotiation experience and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills to support the review of contracts and commercial negotiations, ensuring these are in line with the programme requirements.
- The ability to work in a global, fast-moving, and dynamic environment, drawing from strong time management, prioritisation, and organisation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a confident approach to presentations.
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.