Client Account Director, Digital Services
Greater London, London
£55,000 – £65,000 + uncapped OTE + benefits + remote working
We have an exclusive opportunity for an experienced Client Account Director to lead and grow a portfolio of key client accounts for a leading pharmaceutical communications brand.
In this role. the Client Account Director will have full autonomy to work with global clients, identifying a deep understanding of their commercial goals, establishing a competitive edge over competitors, and being the go to brand solutions provider for the Pharma / Healthcare space.
To be considered for this role, you should thrive in target driven / commercial environments maintaining a consultative and solutions-orientated approach. You will lead innovative new approaches to account growth and strategies, be considered as a valued partner to clients and be confident in your ability to expand your portfolio year on year.
The role of a Client Account Director
- Own the client relationship, maintaining close contact through face to face meetings and effective / insightful communication.
- Have strategic understanding of the market, where clients see you as a valuable source of information.
- Achieving sales plans and account growth, consistently hitting targets and being a leading ambassador for the brand.
- Working with and inspiring junior team members to deliver for clients and to excel in their responsibilities.
- Oversee the successful delivery of programmes and projects, working collaboratively with the wider team ensuring the highest standard is achieved, maximising account retention.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Experience selling B2B digital / data solutions (Digital Services, Data Insight, Market Intelligence, etc.) ideally within the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical space.
- A consultative sales approach, confident in your ability to probe and identify a need with clients to offer the best solution.
- Someone who thrives under pressure and is motivated by hitting targets and achieving OTE.
- The chance to develop your career with an international, multicultural team working with global brands within a fast paced and dynamic marketplace.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Travel schemes / Car allowance.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.