Client Account Director
£65,000 – £75,000 + bonus + benefits
We have an exclusive opportunity for an experienced Business Development Specialist to grow a portfolio of key client accounts for a leading pharmaceutical communications brand.
In this role, the Client Account Director will work autonomously with global pharma brands, identifying a deep understanding of their commercial goals to provide market leading marketing solutions. You will be the go-to medical comms solutions provider for the Pharma / Healthcare space.
To be considered for this role, you should thrive in target driven, commercial environments, maintaining a consultative and solutions-orientated approach. You will have hands-on expertise with pharma marketing challenges and strategies, be considered as a valued partner to clients and confident in your ability to expand your relationships year on year.
The role of a Client Account Director
- Extensively network and understand how to engage with Brand Managers, Heads of Marketing and CMO’s within Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Biotech brands.
- Own the client relationship, maintaining close contact through face-to-face meetings and effective / insightful communication.
- Achieve sales plans and account growth, consistently hitting targets and acting as a brand ambassador.
- Work with and inspire junior team members to deliver for clients and to excel in their responsibilities.
- Oversee the successful delivery of programmes and projects, working collaboratively with the wider team ensuring the highest standard is achieved, maximising account retention.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Experience selling B2B digital (communications / content / marketing) solutions within the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical space.
- A consultative sales approach and confidence in your ability to probe and identify a need with clients to offer the best solution(s).
- The ability to thrive under pressure and is motivated by hitting targets and achieving OTE.
This role is open to candidates with in-house marketing experience looking to be in a more client facing sales role.
- The chance to develop your career with an international, multicultural team working with global brands within a fast-paced dynamic marketplace.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Travel schemes / car allowance.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.