Campaign Marketing Manager
£30,000 – £40,000 + bonus + benefits
(Minimum 2-days per month in the London office)
Following on from an exceptionally strong 2020, we’re continuing to support growth at a global leader in healthcare market research.
With a formidable presence across Europe, the US and Asia, our client is a publicly listed company that has grown through acquisition to provide a diversified offering to the healthcare and life science industry.
Their products and services expand beyond market research to tech, medical education and comms, clinical development and ethical drug promotion. This cross-functional approach has enabled continued organic business development.
The global research arm prides itself on providing high-quality market research, recruitment and support to over 70 countries. They draw from the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies, in turn allowing their clients to provide world-leading offerings.
The Campaign Marketing Manager will promote sales funnel growth, responsible for the strategic development and execution of key account campaigns including across social media.
What you’ll be involved with
- Developing and executing campaign strategies.
- Analytical reporting across multichannel campaigns.
- Using campaign data to inform future campaign strategies.
- Running monthly marketing reviews and tracking campaign performance and productivity.
- Implementing CRM marketing automation by setting strategies, creating content and executing campaigns.
- Designing, planning and executing social media campaigns.
A Campaign Marketing Manager should have
- Experience working as a Campaign Marketing Manager / Campaign Manager for a brand or agency, ideally B2B.
- Experience using CRMs, ideally HubSpot.
- Social media planning experience (including LinkedIn).
- Excellent copywriting skills coupled with a creative mind for developing engaging campaigns.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Private healthcare for you and your family.
- A competitive pension plan and 4x life cover.
- Subsidised gym membership and Perkbox.
- Cycle to Work and Season Ticket Loan schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.