Business Intelligence Specialist
Central London, London
£75,000 – £85,000 + benefits
We are hiring for a Business Intelligence Specialist to support with the operationalisation of dashboards across Marketing, Sales and Finance functions for a global brand.
To apply, you should have a strong BI background in a global environment, with relevant technical (SQL / Python / R and data mining) skills and hands-on experience with cloud-based data warehouse environments.
The role of a Business Intelligence Specialist
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Finance teams; understand current business reports and map these back to the dashboard framework.
- Be a key participant in KPI & Metrics workshops, identifying these based upon available data against business goals.
- Create and oversee the logical data model across Marketing, Sales and Finance and create a tactical database that matches online and offline data sets feeding into dashboards.
- Understand, through analysis, gaps that prevent data mapping across business process steps, subsequently working with the relevant business owners to resolve these.
To be considered for this position, you should have
- A strong background in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Reporting.
- Proficiency in SQL / Python / R and data mining.
- Experience with OLAP, Kimball and data architectures to support analytical reporting.
- Logical data modelling, Business Data Mapping and Business Glossary skills.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery or similar cloud-based data warehouse environments.
Some of the benefits
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.