Business Intelligence Analyst
Central London, London
£45,000 – £50,000 + benefits
12-month Fixed-Term Contract
We are hiring for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join an expanding global agency network, drawing from marketing performance data to help drive marketing strategies.
To apply, you should have a background working as a Business Intelligence Analyst with advanced knowledge of Tableau, Excel and Google Analytics.
The role of a Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Develop a strong understanding of agency objectives across multiple products and services including marketing, media and digital.
- Collaborate with external clients, measuring and reporting success of media performance.
- Adopt a consultative approach, educating clients on how to use data to inform goals and strategies.
- Develop metrics that communicate performance results.
- Explain tracking mechanics to non-technical teams and clients.
- Analyse and report on your accounts, showing rationale to increase ROI.
- Resolve any discrepancies with data.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and competitor products and services.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Experience working in a BI Analyst role, either agency or client-side.
- Super working knowledge of Tableau and Excel
- DoubleClick and Google Analytics, or similar tools would be very helpful.
- Understanding of data modelling and ETL processes.
- Knowledge of social media metrics.
- Experience with R is a plus (not essential).
Some of the benefits
- An opportunity to work across multiple channels in a global agency network with an innovative approach to product development in their space.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Health insurance and life insurance as well as contributory pension scheme.
- Season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and employee assistance programs.
- Employee referral scheme of £500.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.