Business Engagement Specialist
£59,000 – £69,000 + benefits
Flexible working (2 days in the office per week)
Over the past few years, we’ve scaled the global Customer Experience Team (a hybrid startup-consultancy) in one of the world’s most powerful brands. The team encompasses Product, Strategy, Design, Analytics and Implementation. They design and deliver experiences for customers – connecting the customer’s devices with the brand and world around them.
With over 150,000 employees spread across almost 200 countries, our client has innovation at their core and is proud to be building products and services that leave a positive and sustainable impact on society, the environment and in education.
They are an organisation that enrich lives with a cross-functional, international environment built upon transparency and empathy. With almost 40 nationalities in the UK HQ, they embrace diversity and encourage applications from mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles – seeking to learn from these different perspectives.
Our client’s Customer Experience (CX) team are driving their evolution to the next iteration of CX. They aim to give customers one frictionless experience for both online and offline interactions, whether through a computer, phone or tablet, their digital products, or an experience with a brand representative.
The Business Engagement Specialist provides coordination and task services to the global Business Engagement team. This is a key role ensuring that CX needs are at the centre of decisions, balancing value through championing strategic planning, solution definition, capability enablement, and insight assessment in conjunction with global and local teams.
This role blends strategy and delivery, ensuring that plans & priorities for regions & markets are represented by strategic planning and product development. The Business Engagement Specialist will seek opportunities to develop efficiencies, acting as a liaison for the CX team towards regions & markets.
The Business Engagement team enables a collaborative approach to CX operational planning and delivery by connecting the right people at the right time; dealing with conflicting priorities; setting expectations; sharing knowledge, info & updates; commercial contract management; planning & budgeting; reporting; and operational progress. The Business Engagement Specialist is ultimately responsible for directing stakeholders, resources, and relationships to facilitate the CX strategy and capability.
As Business Engagement Specialist, you will:
- Support the Business Engagement Team with successful execution and reporting of tasks, including coordinating & planning with regional teams, developing & implementing timelines, and creating plans & developing approaches to improving market coordination.
- Build relationships with global markets, fostering a customer-centric operating model and culture.
- Function as the CX SME for regions and markets and share priorities with CX leaders. Manage escalations and incidents.
- Deliver CX initiatives for global teams, regions, and markets in collaboration with global teams & vendors.
- Support planning and execution of CX activations, tracking these activations and reporting on progress.
- Facilitate collaboration with regions & markets, organising workshops, and aligning global & regional development of CX products & features.
- Work with external agencies on implementation and delivery.
- Plan and communicate CX capabilities and operational processes to global, regional, and market leadership teams.
- Track and report on programme statuses and strategic customer and business KPIs.
- Share knowledge and oversee cross-market alignment working sessions.
- Identify opportunities to accelerate CX improvements and introduce cost efficiencies.
- Support planning events for customer and business needs assessment & financial planning.
We would like you to have:
- Enterprise implementation experience and strong Program & Project Management skills in a digital environment (knowledge of the Adobe suite of products including AEM is a plus).
- Worked in an international environment, liaising with stakeholders and vendors from different backgrounds (functionally and culturally).
- Experience with business transformation and prior experience presenting to executive teams.
- Knowledge of project tracking tools to support project statuses and escalation.
- Robust presentation and communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Effective time management, prioritisation, and organisational skills.
- Analytical skills to understand and support the translation of customer and business needs into application and operational requirements.
- Problem-solving skills to support the creation of solutions to business problems.
- Awareness of web applications, information systems, digital marketing solutions such as mobile & social media platforms.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, distributed product development and support tools such as Jira, documentation wikis, and configuration tools is essential.
- Experience implementing CX digital solutions and operational processes.
- Experience defining, tracking, and monitoring business value and business case validation.
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.