Business Development Director – Pharma Intelligence
£70,000 – £80,000 + Double your basic OTE
We are looking for a Business Development Director who will help our client continue their exceptional growth. This is the chance to join a global Healthcare Research and Technology brand who work with leading NHS trusts and Pharmaceutical giants.
The Business Development Director will be joining an established and market leading research team, working on attracting global clients and helping build long term strategies to continue the exceptional business growth.
Based in West London, our client have great offices focused around creating a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation. The Business Development Director will be the initial key point of contact with clients, building long term relationships and working with the internal team to make sure they deliver on expectations.
- You will be a key senior person within the team, taking an established and successful brand to market.
- Winning new business and leading by example within the team, you will be seen as a big hitter who thrives on hitting targets.
- Fast-paced environment selling small and large scale projects, from quick wins to the slow burner.
- Formulating growth strategies to increase market share and maximise revenue potential.
- Negotiating project deals and dealing with C-Suite clients, consultative sales approach, building long term relationships.
- Illustrating your knowledge of the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry, staying up to date with innovation and legislation.
- Experience selling to the Pharmaceuticals marketplace, specifically within research, market intelligence and insights.
- Expert communicator, happy to present findings and reports face to face with gravitas, influencing senior level decision makers.
- Strategically minded and solution orientated being able to build long term prospects and growth.
- Comfortable managing client expectations and also building key internal relationships to ensure consistency from pitch to delivery.
- Target driven and proven ability to win new business.
- Data-driven in your approach, using innovative sales tools and marketing expertise to drive demand.
- Double your basic commission
- Lots of opportunity to grow – including internationally
This is an amazing opportunity for a Business Development professional looking for a new challenge – Apply Now!\
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming roles: