Back End Developer
£55,000 – £60,000 + benefits
Central London, London
We’re hiring for a Back End Developer to drive the functionality and third-party integration for a number of major projects.
Working across online platforms, apps, API development, content management systems, infrastructure and hosting, you will collaborate with a cross-functional teams – developing your technical skills along the way.
The tech stack used:
- PHP 5+
- Zend & Laravel.
- Azure / AWS.
- Git / Codebase.
- Jira / Confluence.
This is a chance to work in an Agile environment alongside a technically strong and creative team, delivering projects for end customers with a customer experience focus. To apply for the above, you should have experience working as a Back End Developer with the above tech stack.
As Back End Developer, you will:
- Collaborate closely with digital teams, ensuring required functionality is delivered on time.
- Use DRY principles with back end tech to implement modular code build.
- Implement and expand on third party API dependencies, owning this process.
- Champion cloud collaboration across the business.
- Work in an Agile / SCRUM environment.
To apply for this role, you should be able to show:
- Solid back end development skills working across high traffic web platforms with API dependencies.
- Experience in object-orientated programming, working with open-source frameworks such as Zend and Laravel.
- That you have worked with cloud-based infrastructure, validating configurations to host and run high traffic digital applications.
- A flexible working environment, with 1-2 work from home days per week.
- A training budget for you and your time.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Competitive pension.
- Free fruit and breakfast.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.