Associate Director, Project Management (Quant)
£50,000 – £60,000 + bonus + benefits
Following on from an exceptionally strong 2020, we’re continuing to support growth at a global leader in healthcare market research.
With a formidable presence across Europe, the US and Asia, our client is a publicly listed company that has grown through acquisition to provide a diversified offering to the healthcare and life science industry.
Their products and services expand beyond market research to tech, medical education and comms, clinical development and ethical drug promotion. This cross-functional approach has enabled continued organic business development.
The global research arm prides itself on providing high-quality market research, recruitment and support to over 70 countries. They draw from the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies, in turn allowing their clients to provide world-leading offerings.
The Associate Director sits within the European Operations team and is tasked with running a dedicated Project Management function. Through this, the Associate Director ensures project success and process improvement.
What you’ll be involved with
- Managing and developing a Project Management team, escalating any issues and providing project support to your team of PMs where necessary.
- Ensuring quantitative projects are delivered to budget and on time, measuring success through client satisfaction.
- Establishing and optimising processes within your team, whether that be centred around industry guidelines, cross-departmental coordination or admin and billing.
- Seeking to improve the quantitative offering by collaborating with the Director of Quant and VP of Operations.
- Overseeing departmental targets and KPIs across your team.
- Building and developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders (clients).
An Associate Director should have
- Knowledge of the healthcare market research industry with experience leading projects, acting as an escalation point for clients and internal teams where necessary.
- Good client management skills and a confident approach to spotting business development opportunities in conjunction with a commercial team.
- The ability to monitor multiple concurrent projects, ensuring that progress and reports are aligned to client satisfaction levels.
- Experience managing and developing a team, setting growth objectives and monitoring progress.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Private healthcare for you and your family.
- A competitive pension plan and 4x life cover.
- Subsidised gym membership and Perkbox.
- Cycle to Work and Season Ticket Loan schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.