Central London, London
£30,000 – £40,000
Are you looking to develop your client management and strategy skills within a leading agency network?
We’re hiring for an Account Manager to join this agency’s Central London office – this is the chance to collaborate with a handful of high-profile household brands and pick up some awards along the way.
You’ll deliver strategies and solutions across web / digital, video / photo, social, print and events, working closely with internal teams and 3rd parties to deliver projects.
This role will suit someone with experience working as an Account Manager in a digital or integrated agency.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Work closely with clients to devise integrated and digital strategies and ensure that solutions meet client needs across web / digital, video / photo, social, print and events.
- Brief internal teams of project managers, creatives and copywriters on client requests.
- Serve as the key point of contact for your client, ensuring that issues are resolved and escalated where necessary.
- Assist of the growth of client accounts.
- Oversee junior team members on the accounts you manage.
To apply for this role, you should have:
- Experience working as an Account Manager in a digital or integrated agency.
- Collaborated with multi-disciplinary teams of designers, developers, project managers and copywriters.
- Knowledge across digital / web is essential, as is experience working on video / photo shoots.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Experience growing revenues within a digital agency.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.