£30,000 – £40,000 + 6% bonus + benefits
Following a period of sustained growth, we’re hiring for an Account Manager to join an award-winning pharmaceutical communications agency.
Joining the Medical Education team, the Account Manager will work with global thought leaders, Medical Experts and Pharmaceutical brands. The new AM will develop a deep understanding of client commercial goals, delivering medical affairs publications and education campaigns that impact the healthcare community.
To be considered for this role, you should have a good grasp of medical content and the ability to communicate and engage with a variety of audiences. You will be a valued team member and have the opportunity to partner with wider teams to deliver projects.
The role of an Account Manager
- Be involved in strategic conversations with your client, working closely with SAMs and ADs.
- Own the client relationship, maintaining close contact through face-to-face meetings and effective and insightful communication.
- Have an interest in the pharma industry, with clients leaning on you as a valuable source of information.
- Oversee the successful delivery of programmes and projects, working collaboratively with the wider team to ensure the highest standard of work is achieved and accounts are retained.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Experience in Med Comms, Medical Advertising or Medical Education.
- Experience in a client-facing capacity within advertising, publishing or PR.
- A consultative, rapport building approach, confident in your ability to probe and identify client needs to offer the best solution.
- A desire to thrive under pressure and be motivated by hitting targets and achieving OTE.
- The chance to develop your career in an international, multi-cultural team, working with global brands.
- A flexible working environment with the ability to work from home.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 3 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan, income protection and life assurance.
- Wellness and education programmes and the opportunity to take a sabbatical.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.