€50,000 – €60,000 + benefits
We’re helping to bolster the digital teams at a global employer brand leader with formidable presence across the USA and North America, EMEA, and APAC regions.
Across their 18 international hubs, our client has partnered with over a 1000 of the world’s most recognisable brands, solving challenges across web, programmatic, CRM and brand. Their partners include the likes of Sony, Coca-Cola, Audible, Ikea and John Lewis.
Our client’s culture is centred around people, giving back and innovation. They recognise the need to give back to the communities where they live and work and do this through a combination of volunteering and donations – so far supporting more than 30 different charities worldwide.
Innovation is at the forefront of their business; they boast their own internal innovation lab that seeks to design experiences that challenge the possibilities across the digital landscape.
We’re looking for an Account Director – someone to consultant and advise with high-profile brands on employer brand strategies, encompassing work across both digital (web, programmatic, CRM) and brand.
What will the Account Director do?
- Advise clients on the implementation of solutons and strategies, transforming the way that they connect with their candidates.
- Identify areas for growth, highlighting innovation and technical solutions that enable clients to achieve objectives.
- Manage and coordinate internal teams including Media, Project Management, Creative, Technical, both in France and abroad.
- Build strong relationships of trust, anticipating needs and building strategies that guide your recommendations.
- Function as the conduit to the business, taking responsibility for briefing teams, validating proposals and ensuring coordinate output across all channels.
- Work across Media, Metrics, Digital Strategy, Social, Creative and Production.
- Leverage the custom-build SaaS solution that allows for the development of careers sites, the CRM and the launch of programmatic media campaigns.
We would like you to have
- Worked as an Account Director, Consultant, or even client-side, with experience across digital solutions.
- Strong Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- A thorough understanding of digital media – websites and UX, programmatic, CRM.
- Fluent English and French language skills.
- Experience working on employer branding / recruitment advertising projects is a plus.
- The chance to join a growing global SaaS leader.
- 5 weeks of annual leave + 1 day per month (RTT)
- Mutual health
- 50% Navigo card transport reimbursement
- Restaurant ticket (€10 per day)
- The choice of MacBook or Windows Laptop
- Company phone
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.