Central London, London
£55,000 – £65,000
Have you experience building working closely with well-known B2C clients, building award-winning digital strategies and solutions?
One of the UK’s top 100 digital agencies is hiring for an Account Director.
You will get the chance to advance your career as part of an innovative team; working closely cross-functional teams including project management, UX & design, development and strategy.
As global leaders in their field, this agency forms part of a larger advertising network. This role would suit someone with experience working as an Account Director in a digital or integrated agency.
As an Account Director, you will:
- Work closely with senior clients to devise digital and integrated strategies and ensure that solutions meet client needs across design & build, UX, digital strategy, mobile, social.
- Work alongside management teams to identify new business goals.
- Grow revenues on your assigned client base.
- Serve as the key point of contact for your client, ensuring that issues are resolved and escalated where necessary.
- Oversee and manage junior team members on the accounts you are responsible for.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Experience working as an Account Director in a digital or integrated agency.
- Experience across online web, UX, digital strategy and knowledge of offline channels.
- Collaborated with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong working knowledge of web, mobile, social, media and analytics.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Experience growing revenues within a digital or integrated agency.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.